Introduce students to triangles in a fun and interactive way using All About Triangles. This resource provides an engaging emergent reader to bring triangles to life and various worksheets that reinforce understanding. Students can explore objects in their environment shaped like triangles through pictures and simple text. The worksheets provide hands-on practice and help students develop key recognition skills, such as visual, spatial, and critical thinking. With All About Triangles, students will gain an understanding of this foundational shape that will stick with them for years to come. Give your students the tools to help them explore, discover, and thrive in understanding triangles.
- Poster: Provides a visual reference for students, making understanding and recognizing triangles easier.
- My Shape Book: Read about objects in the environment that are triangles.
- Shape Collage: Cut and paste images of objects that are triangles.
- Shapes Maze: Navigate a maze by following the path of triangles.
- Shape Sorting: Sort pictures into two groups: triangles and other shapes.
- Color by Shape: Use the key to color the shapes.
- Shape Hunt: Find and color objects that are shaped like triangles.
- Trace the Triangles: Enhance fine motor skills by tracing triangles.
- Shape Detective: Draw objects that are triangles.
- Shape Crown: Cutting, coloring, and gluing the crown supports the development of fine motor skills, essential for tasks like writing.
What teachers are saying...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Great activity for learning 2D shapes! I have purchased some of the other 2D shapes as well! Easy to prep and use!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Love these for small groups!"