Introduce students to pentagons in a fun and interactive way using All About Pentagons. This resource provides an engaging emergent reader to bring pentagons to life and various worksheets that reinforce understanding. Students can explore objects in their environment shaped like pentagons through pictures and simple text. The worksheets provide hands-on practice and help students develop key recognition skills, such as visual, spatial, and critical thinking. With All About Pentagons, students will gain an understanding of this foundational shape that will stick with them for years to come. Give your students the tools to help them explore, discover, and thrive in understanding pentagons.
- Poster: Provides a visual reference for students, making understanding and recognizing pentagons easier.
- My Shape Book: Read about objects in the environment that are pentagons.
- Shape Collage: Cut and paste images of objects that are pentagons.
- Shapes Maze: Navigate a maze by following the path of pentagons.
- Shape Sorting: Sort pictures into two groups: pentagons and other shapes.
- Color by Shape: Use the key to color the shapes.
- Shape Hunt: Find and color objects that are shaped like pentagons.
- Trace the Pentagons: Enhance fine motor skills by tracing pentagons.
- Shape Detective: Draw objects that are pentagons.
- Shape Crown: Cutting, coloring, and gluing the crown supports the development of fine motor skills, essential for tasks like writing.
What teachers are saying...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Lots of fun for my kids to learn the pentagon."