Introduce students to octagons in a fun and interactive way using All About Octagons. This resource provides an engaging emergent reader to bring octagons to life and various worksheets that reinforce understanding. Students can explore objects in their environment shaped like octagons through pictures and simple text. The worksheets provide hands-on practice and help students develop key recognition skills, such as visual, spatial, and critical thinking. With All About Octagons, students will gain an understanding of this foundational shape that will stick with them for years to come. Give your students the tools to help them explore, discover, and thrive in understanding octagons.
- Poster: Provides a visual reference for students, making understanding and recognizing octagons easier.
- My Shape Book: Read about objects in the environment that are octagons.
- Shape Collage: Cut and paste images of objects that are octagons.
- Shapes Maze: Navigate a maze by following the path of octagons.
- Shape Sorting: Sort pictures into two groups: octagons and other shapes.
- Color by Shape: Use the key to color the shapes.
- Shape Hunt: Find and color objects that are shaped like octagons.
- Trace the Octagons: Enhance fine motor skills by tracing octagons.
- Shape Detective: Draw objects that are octagons.
- Shape Crown: Cutting, coloring, and gluing the crown supports the development of fine motor skills, essential for tasks like writing.
What teachers are saying...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students loved using the resource, it was very helpful during small group. Thank you!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Love your shape of the week resources--very useful and the students enjoy them!"