Introduce students to hexagons in a fun and interactive way using All About Hexagons. This resource provides an engaging emergent reader to bring hexagons to life and a variety of worksheets that reinforce understanding. Students can explore objects in their environment shaped like hexagons through pictures and simple text. The worksheets provide hands-on practice and help students develop key recognition skills, such as visual, spatial, and critical thinking. With All About Hexagons, students will gain an understanding of this foundational shape that will stick with them for years to come. Give your students the tools to help them explore, discover, and thrive in understanding hexagons.
- Poster: Provides a visual reference for students, making understanding and recognizing hexagons easier.
- My Shape Book: Read about objects in the environment that are hexagons.
- Shape Collage: Cut and paste images of objects that are hexagons.
- Shapes Maze: Navigate a maze by following the path of hexagons.
- Shape Sorting: Sort pictures into two groups: hexagons and other shapes.
- Color by Shape: Use the key to color the shapes.
- Shape Hunt: Find and color objects that are shaped like hexagons.
- Trace the Hexagons: Enhance fine motor skills by tracing hexagons.
- Shape Detective: Draw objects that are hexagons.
- Shape Crown: Cutting, coloring, and gluing the crown supports the development of fine motor skills, essential for tasks like writing.
What teachers are saying...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Great resource--The book & poster are so cute! The activities will be useful with my students, Thanks!"