Help your students understand the color red with a comprehensive and engaging packet that will bring it to life! All About the Color Red provides everything you need to give your students foundational knowledge of this color and color word. With an emergent reader that features pictures and text, they can start exploring how this important color appears in their environment. The worksheets offer hands-on practice for developing key visual and critical thinking skills. Give your students the tools to help them explore, discover, and thrive in their understanding of the color red.
- Poster: Provides a visual reference for students, making understanding and recognizing the target color easier.
- Color Collage - Cut and paste images of objects that match the target color.
- My Color Book - Read the color book. Draw something the same color as the one you read about. Write a sentence about your drawing.
- Color Sorting - Sort the pictures into two groups: one for the target color and another for all other colors. (2 versions)
- Color by Color Word - Read the word and identify the color. Color the area to match that color.
- Color Hunt - Look at the pictures. Find and color objects that have the target color.
- Trace the Color Word - Trace the color word. Try to stay as close to the lines as possible. Draw something the same color as the one you traced. Complete the sentence about your drawing.
- Color Detective - Draw pictures featuring objects that are the target color.
- Color Crown - Follow the instructions to create the crown. Then, color, trace, and trace the target color word.
What teachers are saying...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Great for beginning of year learning colors!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I love the color sets. Simple and useful."