Introduce students to trapezoids in a fun and interactive way using All About Trapezoids. This resource provides an engaging emergent reader to bring trapezoids to life and a variety of worksheets that reinforce understanding. Students can explore objects in their environment shaped like trapezoids through pictures and simple text. The worksheets provide hands-on practice and help students develop key recognition skills, such as visual, spatial, and critical thinking. With All About Trapezoids, students will gain an understanding of this foundational shape that will stick with them for years to come. Give your students the tools to help them explore, discover, and thrive in understanding trapezoids.
- Poster: Provides a visual reference for students, making understanding and recognizing trapezoids easier.
- My Shape Book: Read about objects in the environment that are trapezoids.
- Shape Collage: Cut and paste images of objects that are trapezoids.
- Shapes Maze: Navigate a maze by following the path of trapezoids.
- Shape Sorting: Sort pictures into two groups: trapezoids and other shapes.
- Color by Shape: Use the key to color the shapes.
- Shape Hunt: Find and color objects that are shaped like trapezoids.
- Trace the Trapezoids: Enhance fine motor skills by tracing trapezoids.
- Shape Detective: Draw objects that are trapezoids.
- Shape Crown: Cutting, coloring, and gluing the crown supports the development of fine motor skills, essential for tasks like writing.
What teachers are saying...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This resource gave the students lots of visual examples of each shape."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students really enjoyed these activities!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Thank you for this project - I was looking for a great booklet about the trapezoid and this fit the bill. My summer VPK kids really understood the trapezoid with your product."