Introduce students to rectangles in a fun and interactive way using All About Rectangles. This resource provides an engaging emergent reader to bring rectangles to life and various worksheets that reinforce understanding. Students can explore objects in their environment shaped like rectangles through pictures and simple text. The worksheets provide hands-on practice and help students develop key recognition skills, such as visual, spatial, and critical thinking. With All About Rectangles, students will gain an understanding of this foundational shape that will stick with them for years to come. Give your students the tools to help them explore, discover, and thrive in understanding rectangles.
- Poster: Provides a visual reference for students, making understanding and recognizing rectangles easier.
- My Shape Book: Read about objects in the environment that are rectangles.
- Shape Collage: Cut and paste images of objects that are rectangles.
- Shapes Maze: Navigate a maze by following the path of rectangles.
- Shape Sorting: Sort pictures into two groups: rectangles and other shapes.
- Color by Shape: Use the key to color the shapes.
- Shape Hunt: Find and color objects that are shaped like rectangles.
- Trace the Rectangles: Enhance fine motor skills by tracing rectangles.
- Shape Detective: Draw objects that are rectangles.
- Shape Crown: Cutting, coloring, and gluing the crown supports the development of fine motor skills, essential for tasks like writing.