Introduce students to 3D shape pyramids with this All About Pyramids resource. This engaging package includes an emergent reader to bring pyramids to life and various worksheets to reinforce understanding. Students will explore pyramid-shaped objects in their surroundings through pictures and simple text, while hands-on activities promote essential skills like visual recognition, spatial awareness, and critical thinking. With All About Pyramids, students will develop a strong foundation in understanding this fundamental 3D shape, setting them on a path of exploration, discovery, and comprehension.
- Poster: Provides a visual reference for students, making understanding and recognizing pyramids easier.
- My Shape Book: Read about objects in the environment that are pyramids.
- Shape Collage: Cut and paste images of objects that are pyramids.
- Shapes Maze: Navigate a maze by following the path of pyramids.
- Shape Sorting: Sort pictures into two groups: pyramids and other shapes.
- Color by Shape: Use the key to color the shapes.
- Shape Hunt: Find and color objects that are shaped like pyramids.
- Trace the Pyramids: Enhance fine motor skills by tracing pyramids.
- Shape Detective: Draw objects that are pyramids.
- Shape Crown: Cutting, coloring, and gluing the crown supports the development of fine motor skills, essential for tasks like writing.
What teachers are saying...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I used this to enhance student understanding of this TEK and it was perfect!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "This was perfect! Loved all the activities the students could work on to understand what a pyramid is!"