Introduce students to circles in a fun and interactive way using All About Circles. This resource provides an engaging emergent reader to bring circles to life and various worksheets that reinforce understanding. Students can explore objects in their environment shaped like circles through pictures and simple text. The worksheets provide hands-on practice and help students develop key recognition skills, such as visual, spatial, and critical thinking. With All About Circles, students will gain an understanding of this foundational shape that will stick with them for years to come. Give your students the tools to help them explore, discover, and thrive in understanding circles.
- Poster: Provides a visual reference for students, making understanding and recognizing circles easier.
- My Shape Book: Read about objects in the environment that are circles.
- Shape Collage: Cut and paste images of objects that are circles.
- Shapes Maze: Navigate a maze by following the path of circles.
- Shape Sorting: Sort pictures into two groups: circles and other shapes.
- Color by Shape: Use the key to color the shapes.
- Shape Hunt: Find and color objects that are shaped like circles.
- Trace the Circles: Enhance fine motor skills by tracing circles.
- Shape Detective: Draw objects that are circles.
- Shape Crown: Cutting, coloring, and gluing the crown supports the development of fine motor skills, essential for tasks like writing.